Services in depth
Firstly, it is important to understand why pest control and
prevention is necessary. Briefly, here are some of the main
- Legislation demands minimum standards of cleanliness and
pest free environments with certain businesses.
- Prevention of contamination and infection of working environments.
- Prevention of food contamination and infection.
- Reduce damage and therefore wastage.
- Improve working environment: reduction of pests can alleviate
some stress in working environments.
- Improve customer relationships: where presence of pests
is detrimental to quality and proper trading standards.
Clear signs of prevention help to give customers reassurance
that care is being taken to prevent contamination by or
We control or eradicate the following:
Insects - Wasps, ants, flies
(including provision of electronic fly killing machines) insects
which affect stored food, cockroaches, bedbugs, mites, fleas
Animals - Moles, pigeons, rabbits,
crows, magpies and rodents, such as rats, mice and squirrels.
Fly killing equipment.
We supply a range of fly killing equipment, based upon UV
light to attract the fly and high voltage to kill it. The
size of the unit and type varies upon the site that requires
it. In addition, the equipment needs maintenance to retain
the effectiveness of the system for attracting flies.
||Preventative measures, called proofing,
can be applied to reduce risk of infestation. These include
strip curtains on entrances to prevent bird entry, preventative
measures on ledges to stop bird roosting, blocking holes
and under door entrances to buildings with flexible barriers
to stop rodent intrusion.
Our staff are trained to find the right
answers for your situation. For instance a fly infestation
may be greatly reduced, simply using fly screens to
cover open windows, thus reducing initial penetration
into the building.
Each customer has different needs and we offer a tailor-made
service depending upon your requirements.
Visits can be yearly, quarterly, monthly or even weekly if
your premises is large or you have a particular requirement
for regular inspection, such as with food processing or handling
installations. We can give advice on every aspect of pest
management and protection at your premises.
With service contracts, we provide the following reporting
and monitoring services:
- Free emergency call out (unless specified otherwise).
- Complete report of services carried out whilst visiting.
- Fully trained technical staff only used with every visit.
- Safety information sheets left for each treatment used
on a visit.
Call now on Freephone 0800 977 6424 /
Mobile 07837 280170 / ().